Monday, May 9, 2011

Spring

With the contractors gone, Tom and I worked on our own for awhile.  I was so glad to help move Tom's temporary office from the side porch to the basement!


It's still temporary because this is not the room that will actually be his office.  We have to paint and put down baseboards before we move everything again.


It turned out that the neighbor who cuts our hay is also a preacher and a contractor!  Marshall and Ricky started work finishing the siding.  


Tom is the cut-man and works all day cutting the siding and handing it up.




We shopped for rocks for our next project and selected Desert Sand.


Spring in the mountains means Ramps.  They don't grow here so I ordered some on the internet.


We ate most of them but also planted some by the creek in the woods.  I hope they will grow!


If I eat ramps, have a camouflaged dump truck, gun and baseball hat, does that make me a Redneck?


Our mama hen is teaching her babies to take a dust bath.


Our big news for April was the arrival of our new grandbaby!


Welcome, Sadie, and congratulations, Cathy and Ryan!


She's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment