Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Water!!

My brilliant engineer husband managed to hook up the old well to the new temporary power and we now have water!  It's only at the outside hydrants and it's only cold, but it's water!




This nozzle is a solid brass one that we found under the old house.  It's probably 50 years old, but it works better than the new plastic one made in China that broke the second time we used it!






There's nothing better than a shower after working in the garden all day, but the well water is cold!  I'm so glad Tom has never figured out how to use my Leica camera ;-)


2 comments:

  1. Subject appears to be overexposed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I was gonna comment on how insouciantly Dad's posing with the hose in photo number two, but I'm afraid the last couple might have left me speechless for a bit.

    ReplyDelete